Find a handbag that suits your life
It may be a little over the top to say your handbag sends a message about who you are, but it’s pretty safe to say that your style is a reflection of your personality. If you’ve got something you stand for or a style that’s all your own, take a look at our handbag breakdowns to see exactly what designs work best for your life.
What’s in the Bag?
Just as the bag itself speaks volumes, so does what’s inside it! In this section, we’ve got a guide to all the hot items that every woman should have in her purse. Here’s a sneak peak:
- Agenda. Whether you’re booking nights out with the girls or an important business meeting, an agenda is a must-have in any handbag.
- Makeup. You don’t have to carry your entire cosmetics collection around, but keeping an emergency lip gloss or compact on hand will keep you looking your best all day long.
- Moisturizer. Your hands take a beating during the day, so your morning moisturizer application won’t likely last. A small squeeze bottle or tub of high-quality hand cream will see you through life’s dry spells.
- Sunglasses. Don’t get caught squinting in the sun! Tuck a pair of shades in your bag for after work or on your way to lunch.
- Cell phone. A no-brainer for every woman, from moms and execs to social mavens.
If you’re someone who’s constantly on the go and who carries your life around with you, it’s important to know exactly what’s going in the bag before you choose it. It won’t matter how cute the style - if it doesn’t get the job done, all that gorgeous purse will do is collect dust on the shelf.
Think about pocket placement, dividers, liner strength and especially handle comfort when you choose a design. If you want to get the most out of your handbag, choose something stylish, classic and functional that won’t wear out before you do!